Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion’s crusade—but even as the world’s wounds are tended, it is the shattered trust between the Alliance and Horde that may prove hardest to mend.
In World of Warcraft®: Battle for Azeroth™, the seventh expansion to Blizzard Entertainment’s acclaimed massively multiplayer online role-playing game, the fall of the Burning Legion sets off a series of disastrous incidents that reignites the conflict at the heart of the Warcraft® saga. As a new age of warfare begins, Azeroth’s heroes must set out on a journey to recruit new allies, race to claim the world’s mightiest resources in order to turn the tides of war, and fight on several fronts to determine whether the Horde or Alliance will lead Azeroth into its uncertain future.
- EXPLORE TWO FABLED KINGDOMS – As a champion of the Horde, travel to Zandalar to persuade the trolls to lend their naval might to the war effort. As a defender of the Alliance, sail to the seafaring kingdom of Kul Tiras, home of Jaina Proudmoore, and rally its inhabitants to fight for your cause. Once you’ve successfully recruited one of these proud kingdoms to your faction, infiltrate the enemy’s newly claimed territory.
- REDISCOVER AZEROTH AS NEW ALLIED RACES – Take a new form for your adventures as new playable Allied Races. Embark on a quest to earn the favor of the Lightforged draenei, Highmountain tauren, Nightborne, Void elves, Dark Iron dwarves, and Zandalari trolls to unlock each race and add their strength to your faction. Create a new character and complete the full leveling experience to earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set.
- PLUNDER THE ISLANDS OF THE GREAT SEA – Explore Azeroth’s uncharted isles in Island Expeditions. Battle in groups of three as you race against cunning rival intruders (or enemy players) to collect the island’s resources and fuel the war effort. Constantly evolving challenges await as you traverse frozen landscapes near Northrend, open the gates of an abandoned Gilnean castle, navigate a war between elementals, and more.
- CHARGE INTO THE WARFRONTS – Head to the frontlines and take part in a large-scale, 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Build up your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops siege the objective, and fight the enemy commander in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles.
- INFUSE YOUR ARMOR WITH TITANIC MIGHT – Seek out Azerite, an invaluable new resource that has emerged in the Legion’s wake. Imbue the Heart of Azeroth—a legendary neck piece entrusted to each hero by Magni Bronzebeard—with Azerite to customize your armor with new powers and traits.
- BATTLE TO LEVEL 120 – Trace the seeping corruption of the Blood God to the Underrot, unearth the secrets of a lost titan vault, escape from the Drust Land of the Dead, and more as you quest through 10 new levels—then continue to grow in power through new World Quests, raids, dungeons, and more.
- INSTANTLY BOOST TO 110 – Enter the raging conflict between the Horde and the Alliance prepared to survive the on the front lines of a vicious new war.