Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Expansion (PC)
Account Region: South Africa, Europe
Type: Digital Code
Delivery: Digital / Email (Instant Delivery Available)
Availability: Not Available
Age Rating: 16LV
Rewards: Earn up to 29 Loyalty Points
Was: R399 On special while stocks last.
Note: This product has been discontinued, and is no longer available for order. Please see the related products below for an alternative.
Heavensward is the highly anticipated first expansion for the popular online title Final Fantasy XIV that charts a new course for players with an increased level cap and brand new adventures.
The Warriors of Light journey now to Ishgard, a city-state mired in a thousand-year conflict with the dragons of the Dravanian Horde. Can our heroes uncover the ancient truths buried in Ishgard's bloody history and help bring an end to the Dragonsong War? Can the Warriors of Light cast off the shadows that darken the realm?
Heroes of Eorzea, the time has come to rise once again. Set forth with players across the globe on an adventure that will take you to the heavens and beyond. A whole new Final Fantasy XIV awaits!
- Early Access - Pre-order FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward and access the game servers ahead of the official launch. Please note that this does not apply for pre-orders of the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online all-in-one bundle.
- Baron Circlet & Baron Earrings - Relive the days of old and don this gear worn by the ever-loyal Cecil Harvey in FINAL FANTASY IV
- Chocobo Chick Courier - This cute Chocobo chick will follow you on your new adventures in the skies. Kweh!
- Level cap increased from level 50 to level 60
- New player race, the Au Ra â€“ with unique curved horns and scaled skin, the Au Ra hail from the eastern continent of Othard
- New jobs: dark knight, astrologian and machinist â€“ players will be able to master three FINAL FANTASY jobs such as dark knight (Tank) who wields a two-handed greatsword and the power of darkness, astrologian (Healer) who use a divining deck and star globe to call on the powers of the stars to heal allies and support party members, or machinist (DPS) who deals damage from afar by using a combination of firearms and mechanical turrets that can be deployed on the battlefield
- High-end raids, includes a new raid dungeon series within the mechanical colossus "Alexander," based off the legendary boss in the FINAL FANTASY series
- New beast tribes and powerful primals â€“ players will encounter the Vanu Vanu and their primal, Bismarck, and the Gnath, and their primal Ravana, allowing players to form new allegiances
- Flying mounts â€“ Accompanying the vast new areas that feature