Xbox LIVE Gift Cards are here! The new Xbox LIVE vouchers replace the retired Microsoft Points, allowing you to top-up in your local currency and purchase exciting new Xbox content.
$50 (US) Xbox Gift Codes let everyone on Xbox LIVE - Free and Gold members - pick up content to enhance their entertainment experience, opening up the Marketplace to everyone in the world that is connected to Xbox LIVE. Here are a few of the things you can get with your Xbox Gift Cards:
- Full Xbox 360 games from Games on Demand - start playing in minutes!
- Hit Arcade and Indie games to download to your console.
- Extra maps, missions, levels, vehicles, and more with add-on packs for your favorite games.
- Avatar accessories like outfits, hats, or even a special animated pet.
- Rent or buy full movies, TV shows and music on demand (only available in certain regions).
* Xbox LIVE Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Xbox LIVE Gold memberships. These can be bought separately over here. Eligible purchases and prices vary by country/region, device, and over time.
** Xbox 360 backwards compatible games cannot be purchased directly on Xbox One/Xbox.com with Microsoft credit/gift cards. They can, however, be purchased via a Xbox 360, and then played on a Xbox One.
Terms and Conditions
Once redeemed to your United States Microsoft account, the full code value will be applied and may be used for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) made directly at select Microsoft digital stores. Eligible purchases and prices vary by region, device, and over time. Geography limitations, country and balance restrictions, taxes, and Internet connection fees may apply. Paid subscriptions required for some content. You must be 13+. Except as required by law, codes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and are not reloadable or refundable. To create a new Microsoft account or to read full terms and conditions (which may change without notice), go to microsoft.com/cardterms. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Cards and codes issued by and ©/™/® Microsoft Corp, a Washington Corporation, and/or its affiliates.